
Together we enjoyed our Sunny Texas weather and went on many adventures! Adi Mei is so happy they came!!!
Adi sure loves her Grandma Julie and Grandpa Bill!
We enjoyed Alaskan Salmon and Moose on the grill as well as a variety of delicious grilled veggies, fresh pineapple and guacamole dip. Yum Delicious.Did I mention we love our pool! Oh my goodness, I can't wait till it warms up a little bit more this spring.
Adi celebrated her one month birthday while Grandma and Grandpa V. were here in town. We were celebrating every day though. One day we went out to an absolutely delicious Tuscan restaurant here in the Woodlands. I think its safe to say all 5 of us thoroughly enjoyed our meals and the company was mighty fine too!
I enjoyed the presentation of my chop salad! It was so tasty too. I don't know why I love taking pictures of food. I think food is beautiful. I love food. And it brings back delicious memories.
I am actually unsure how Adi felt about her first new taste, peppermint. Her bubble blowing was hilarious!!!
Of course while Grandma is here we did a lot of dress ups! We had fun with the fluffy fancy headband from Aunt Jackie!
Of course we had to take Grandpa to Market Street on Friday night to see what kind of fancy cars we could spot! Its a favorite place and you are sure to see some fun (not to mention crazy expensive) cars there!
We just love to take scenic drives. This drive took us to Lake conroe and all over the place in neighborhoods around it, and ending up in Montgomery, TX the county seat of where we live. We saw signs to the town park, but passed it twice... Its a little different than most park now-a-days. I am glad we found it, Adi was hungry and it turned out to be a fun place to explore!
I love the old school playground equipment!
Don't get me wrong, I think this is super cool, but talk about school-ground liability! King of the hill anyone?
At the same town park was the old town well. I wish I could remember what the goat is about... I am pretty sure it has some sort of historic significance!
Well after Adi had eaten her fill, we were hungry too!!! Grandma Julie did some asking around at a nearby antique store (one of many antique stores on the main drag) and found out where the locals like to eat!
Welcome to Phil's Roadhouse! Oh my, they have the best barbeque sauce! I fell in love: Blackberry Chipotle... over some baby back ribs. Oh mouth-watering memories, where is the picture when I need it! Hahah!
Whatcha lookin at?!
Of course we loved the decorations!! Classy!
We are such a happy family. And blessed to have such Absolutely WONDERFUL Parents. Thank you Grandma Julie and Grandpa Bill for coming to celebrate Adi's arrival with us.
I am still celebrating.


2 comments:
I love your 'chop salad' the knife is a good touch! It looks like you had an awesome time with the Valora's... I am jealous of Phil's...mmmmm! haha, I really liked the picture of Adi in Phil's where she wouldn't look at Parker! That is so funny how she used to do that!
Your pool looks awesome! And I take pictures of food all the time!
Post a Comment