Thursday, January 13, 2011

Our Baby's Blessing

Parker, Em, Baby Adi, Grandma Julie, and Grandpa Bill
Adelynn was blessed on Sunday, October 17th. We are so happy Parker's parents could come down and be here to share this special day. I know many more of our family members would have also loved to be here that day and we know their hearts were here. Adelynn's daddy gave a beautiful blessing, and was assisted by his father as well as a few of our new friends in The Woodlands. And of course Adelynn looked stunning in the dress her Grandma O made for her and the blanket Adi was blessed with is the same blanket Parker was blessed with as a baby!
A little angel.
I am so grateful for the priesthood and not only for the special blessing my husband was able to give our daughter but for the continued blessing of having a righteous priesthood holder in our home and as my companion.

2 comments:

Amanda M said...

This is cool. I knew about the dress mom made but that is neat about the blanket that Parker had as a baby. (I am glad that you got a good family picture that day, it turned out really well!)

Diana said...

Love the family pic! Her dress is SO BEAUTIFUL!! Your mom did a great job! She looks beautiful. I am so happy for you guys.