Some of those AMAZING Ladies!
We kept in touch over the next few years occasionally but we both agree that Heavenly Father must have wanted us to be best friends.... because it wasn't long after Brie started her mission in the Taiwan, Taichung Mission that I received my mission call to the same amazing mission. Not long after arriving in the mission field, "Xi Jiemei" became my second companion! We thought that was crazily cool that we got to serve together, I loved serving with her. Like I said before she is an amazing person with a hard not to love personality, and contagious humor. We had great success together in our area as well. Not long after that, Believe it or Not, we were called to serve as companions again this time in Puli, I would argue the most gorgeous area of Taiwan. And not for one but Two move-calls! I was her last companion, we had so many memorable experiences. One that just came to mind was our early morning running adventures along the river... and on the river...
The day of Brianna and Nate's wedding was a gorgeous but SNOWING like crazy day. I just saw pictures off her blog and they turned out so cool! Most of all I was so happy to catch a glimpse into how perfect those two are for each other. What a wonderful feeling to see a good friend find the Man of her dreams and be so totally in LOVE! It was also fun to see many of our mutual friends from our different circles!
Oh I love these girls!
I was so glad that we got to be in Utah and able to attend their wedding and celebrate together with them.
Though the pictures don't show, my sweetheart Parker was actually there, he was the photographer... it was a neat day for us to see someone else's sealing and reflect upon our own only six months earlier. It was a day of wonderful feelings and reflections and of course Happiness!
No comments:
Post a Comment