
This is the picture I posted on Facebook one night that got me into trouble... I guess it looks real because tons of people believed and were shocked about the drastic change! As soon as I found out the magnitude of my fooling, I revealed the truth with the picture below. It is a really funny memory to me now. Everyone's comments before the truth and after cracked me up hard! Thanks everyone for being so complimentary and supportive of the big change and then for your honesty after. Turns out, most people like me blond! The wig was definitely a good purchase... $1 at Goodwill second hand store.
I'm thinking it looks great on Parker... What do you think?
5 comments:
Wow, I was pretty shocked to see such short hair, but I have to admit after looking at it for a while it grows on you some...still kinda wierd, but not all together bad. I have to say that putting it on Parker to show it was a wig was both genious and helarious! Glad yoiu guys are doing well and having fun!
I love the look on Parker's face. "Hair!"
Oh my goodness!!! That wig is outrageous. It totally looks real on both of you!!!
You fooled me! So, how are you guys? How is graduate school going?
Okay, i know you did this a while ago, but this is sooo funny!!!!! It really does look real! And then to see it on your hubby! I love it!
Post a Comment