Look at that beautiful baby girl! Remember when I accidentally called you the other day? I should do that more often, but I should do it on purpose. Love you Emily!
You know, I thought I was crazy. I thought you MUST have had the baby by now...;-) And you did! Glad to see she came and is beautiful and you look like a mom already in that first pictures. Seems like you had a great pregnancy, as far as pregnancy goes. And I LOVE late babies!! Jane was 42 and Emiline 41, so GO Adelynn (love the name, btw, and love you!)
she is beautiful. I am so happy for you. I love the name too, I have 3 boys and if I ever have a girl I want Adelynn to be her middle name, Ive loved it forever. :O) So I think you picked a great name. What a little sweet heart.
9 comments:
Look at that beautiful baby girl! Remember when I accidentally called you the other day? I should do that more often, but I should do it on purpose. Love you Emily!
-Sausha
She is so cute! I want an updated picture of her! Congrats on the beauty!
What a gorgeous little thing! Hope things are going well and that you are enjoying your new family!
Such a beauty. How is Houston treating you guys? Probably better now that the humidity has died down, eh? Is Parker liking his job? Loves.
You know, I thought I was crazy. I thought you MUST have had the baby by now...;-) And you did! Glad to see she came and is beautiful and you look like a mom already in that first pictures. Seems like you had a great pregnancy, as far as pregnancy goes. And I LOVE late babies!! Jane was 42 and Emiline 41, so GO Adelynn (love the name, btw, and love you!)
Congratulations you three!
- oventio
Aww, gorgeous. Love it. Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl!
yahoo!! Keep the pictures coming! xoxoxoxo!!
she is beautiful. I am so happy for you. I love the name too, I have 3 boys and if I ever have a girl I want Adelynn to be her middle name, Ive loved it forever. :O) So I think you picked a great name. What a little sweet heart.
Post a Comment