Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hello Hello!

So what I haven't been hiding, but what I also haven't been saying on my blog can be seen evidenced by one of my latest photos... du du du da!


oops not that one ;)
This one:

I am SEVEN months pregnant with a baby girl on her way to join Parker and I to make our little family grow! To many of you, our family and many of our friends, or if you have seen me lately, this is not new news, but I figure my blog should be worthy of the wonderful announcement as well! And hey even if its old news, here's an updated picture if you haven't seen me since say 5 months along (all my Colorado Friends and fam! - I miss you) when I hardly had a belly bump!

Official Due Date: September 3, 2010

We are so so so excited!

7 comments:

Jill said...

congrats!!! You look super cute and I'm as big as you are at five months! Yea for growing families!

Peay Family said...

Congrats! That is wonderful news, girls are so sweet, you're going to love being a mommy! Where are you guys at these days?

Charlotte and Matt said...

Your belly is SO small!!! It helps when you're tall and started out with a great set of abs. Way to go!!! I think this second time, I looked about that pregnant the day I read the positive pregnancy test. Boo!! Congrats, girl!!

Bethany said...

Hot Mama!!!

Diana said...

Love the picture! You have the cutest baby bump!!

Emily V. said...

Thanks you guys!

Sausha said...

Yeah for babies! Especially baby girls! Congratulations! I hope things are going well in your new home and that you are sleeping all right with your adorable growing baby bump. Congrats again!