Tuesday I passed my test for an additional personal training certification! The last three months (except for our fantastic Christmas vacation to Alaska) have been full of studying every minute! I have my life back! Seriously, I have just been happy! Not only do I feel accomplished with all I have learned, my house is now clean, my husband eats home cooked meals, I work out everyday, I call my family, I wake up smiling, I burst into song and can't stop myself, etc, etc.
I am happy. That's all!
7 comments:
Congratulations Em!! I can feel your happiness as I read. I am happy for you!
Isn't it amazing how great you feel when you have a little free time. I'm not sure what song it is, but there's a church song or hymn or something that has the phrase "How can I keep from singing?". I love that song and love that you're happy. Have you and Parker found a place in Houston yet? ps. Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!(Hong Bao Na Lai)
Hey Emily! I'm so excited you found my blog! I love how this keeps us all connected, ya know! :) Does Sydne have one yet?
Hope all is well with you!
I'm happy that you are so happy! I wouldn't expect anything less with you! Miss you girl!
It's no coincidence, I found your blog on Beth's Yesterday too and read many of your past posts. I love to run too and did my first Triathlon in 2008 but now that I'm preggers I haven't been running and training. I really wanted this pregnancy to be one I ran right through but nope. Oh well. I still plan on accomplishing another Tri in October and a few more 10k's before 2011. Thanks for inspiring me again and getting me pumped to work out! you make me smile!! I'm so glad you are feeling so great!! --anndalyn
Hey Em! So... it's time to blog again. =) Keep in touch...we're at thejohnstonduo.blogspot.com. Can't wait to see your next post.
Hey Emily, thanks for giving me the link to your blog. Hope you guys have fun in TX. We'll miss you tons!
Post a Comment