Thursday, November 6, 2008

Dressed to Kill

The weekend before Halloween, we decided to throw a party to get some of our friends together. Dressed to kill parties are something I remember my parents and their friends doing when they were young couples and it always sounded like a fun and entertaining party Idea! Our guest dressed with a wide variety of costumes from an innocent looking cowgirl and scruffy lumberjack to safari hunters and a baby hippo to C+3 O-2 (Carbon Monoxide)! Even though we planned the party- Parker and I picked out our outfits the night before- It's more fun that way for me! Parker was decked in complete camouflage from head to toe and he let me make his goatee dark brown for the evening with my eyeliner! And I... well I think I was just scary! When I opened the door for one of our friends, they thought they had come to the wrong house at first! I am sort of a geisha/oriental with my hairpin knitting needles as my weapons. I know scary... but I guess that's why I love dressing up! It was really fun, Parker and I had a great time with our friends!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Ha! Ha!! I was a bit shocked to see the short red? hair! You could really go short, it looks great on you!! I love the party idea! You two are adorable!!

Big Papi said...

All Parker needed was a beer can in his hand to complete the look.