Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sister Missionaries!

This is my new friend Lauren. She is going on a mission in less than a month- to the same mission in California that my cousin is coming home from this weekend! We had a fun outing together just the other day- Its an adventure trying to find missionary clothing! I remember that all too well! We found some cute missionary stuff at Nordstrom Rack and some good shoes at Famous Footwear! Lauren is gong to be a great missionary- I am just wishing we had hung out sooner! We had a great day, a delicious lunch, and took these pics on my phone outside the mall!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Gotta love sister missionary clothes! Funny how things I NEVER would have worn at the beginning became my favorite things by the end. Scary...

Cheryl said...

What fun to have a former Sister to help her find just the right things! Hilary is getting her papers ready, we may need some pointers soon!!

Peay Family said...

Sounds like a fun day. It is so great that you were able to help her, I wish I had had someone to give me advice.

Laura said...

Hey, Em! Thanks for the card! Send me your email so I can send you our blog address - you'll have to log-in to see it. I love all your pictures - I'm sure your friend was so grateful to have you help her find the clothes she would need for her mission!
-Laura
wawalee83@yahoo.com

Ashley said...

You and your hubby are ADORABLE! I'm so glad you found our blog so we could find yours. Can you believe we're all grown up? CRAZY! You are as beautiful as ever and look like you're enjoying married life. Isn't it great?

I am a mother! said...

I'm going private. Please email me your email address so that I can send you an invite =-)

faith.burk@gmail.com