What better thing to do during priesthood session than find a girlfriend and Have some FUN! I washed the truck and then my friend Jeri and I went out and took part in the Golden Super Cruise- its the last one for the summer- Can't wait for more next year! There were some SWEEEET rides out. The pictures today focus on the old classics but there were lots of others to admire! Here's some of the favorites of the night!

This thing's a Boat! It's so long! love the banana color too of course!

Fresh prince? Anyone?

First of all I love the COLOR! Second, it's so small! Really more like a Go-cart... well not that small...
Just looking at it you can hear a little tooting horn.

Jeri liked the color of this one! I wish there was a little more light in the picture to see even more how awesome the color is!!!

Love the flames... Side note: I Finally put together my model car! (I bought it years ago!) It is black with flames- '41 Chevy! It's a Sweet ride... if I could fit in it!

Then we headed to Sonic- the Hub of all the activities! Every stall was full. I love this picture of Jeri posing with the wings! We got drinks while there of course.
Cream Slush picks of the day: Orange and Blue Coconut
This was honestly one of my favorite cars of the night. the picture does not do it justice. Its a boat too- I love the rich Red interior, in contrast with the shiny white! And it's a convertible! Gotta love it! Feel like you are in the 50's yet?
Below there's another fav. This one is a 1932. The windows were so tinted there could have been people inside while I was snapping photos!

We had so much fun- I really love my friend Jeri! We didn't even miss the guys too much... Next time we will definitely bring them though. So when we are like "Whoah, look at that sweet one! I think it's a ... actually I don't know..." others will be there to fill in the blank!
I mentioned this car show before in a previous blog- it is a definate favorite of our new town... I think it will be a monthly summer tradition for as long as we are in Golden!
3 comments:
I like your new posts! The car pics are sweet! (Parker the baker is impressive also!)We Love you guys, J&A
wow some sweet cars there it reminds me of a car show that was at tastyfreeze a couple years ago, definitely retro.
Very cool cars! I may start a blog once we ge internet access in our apt. I love your blog layout! Alicia :)
Post a Comment