Here she is now at almost 11 months old...
Adi got a package from her great Auntie Em full of wonderful things! She checked out all of the clothes and has already worn them all, but best of all I think she found a new best friend! Can you resist that? Thanks Aunt Em and Uncle JC! She sure loves this little giraffe, it winds up to make music and she gives it lots of loves. Her Great Uncle Terry in Bountiful taught her how to hug all her stuffed animals and now she is by far a pro at it! She also loves to give here mommy and Daddy loves, my goodness every time I have another best part to my day! Sometimes when we tell her to give something a hug she will just cock her head and basically hug her shoulder, it is so funny and cute!
Exploring our pots and pans cupboards, I will never forget the mental picture I took the first time she crawled all the way in so all I could see was her little bum. Never a dull moment.
Adi working out with her Daddy. She spends most of the time going between his legs or trying to crawl under him in push up position! Its hilarious! And 1 and 2...
"Adi give the dolphin a kiss!" Her hair is getting so long now! Its fun to play with, and I can clip flowers in her hair.
I couldn't choose between the next three pics of Adelynn eating, she looks so cute in her star bright bib made by our friend Glendora in Colorado. After feeding herself a meal of avocado smeared on bread and tons of watermelon I think she looks pretty good! She loves feeding herself and can't get enough of the fresh stuff!
I think this look says 'okay I am done'... What do you think...
One thing Adi likes to do is to rearrange our shoes! They start out in a line along the wall, (my arrangement for now)-- this is her arrangement, she goes down the line and 'fixes them' one by one. If she catches me arranging them back into my 'order' she quickly does her work again to make it right. In this picture she found something else to do at the end of the line! 'Outside' anyone?
I am so happy, we got this nectar feeder mid July and I was thrilled to have attracted a hummer within the first few days!!! Inspired by my sister Amanda and her hubby Jeremy in Utah, who have a thriving hummingbird population of their own, I hoped for the best but had no idea what to expect in our new development and lacking proximity of trees in our yard to help the birds feel safer. Though we have yet to prove our commitment and consistency to earn the trust of the birds to be as successful as my sister, I have already gotten so much enjoyment from this feeder and I have counted at least three different birds! I also heard we are on the hummingbird migration path from Mexico and the hummers usually come through in roves mid August... hoping this is true.
1 comment:
YAY!!! you are alive! I LOVE the new pictures, and Adi is SO cute with the hugging! I can't wait to visit and see all of the fun stuff she is doing in person! PS. I really like your humming bird feeder! it makes me want to get a cooler one!
Post a Comment