
After the priorities of Shower, Nap, and Drive home, Parker took me out for a delicious Labor Day dinner at the Macaroni Grill. Our waiter was the best waiter I have ever had. He was well traveled and fluent in 5 different languages, I believe he was Brazilian. It was only his first week at the restaurant! He was brilliant and hilarious, he made our dinner very special for my birthday. The food seemed especially perfect and delectable. Above is my delicious surprise birthday desert. A wonderful euphoric end to a very adventurous day. Thanks to everyone for the good memories and birthday wishes.
2 comments:
I am so jealous that you are in such good shape!!! I have been meaning to train for a half marathon ever since I had Lincoln, but it hasn't happened yet. Remember how you and I would run faster and faster on our morning runs, trying to out-do each other. So funny! I loved being your comp.
So, Matt and I found out that we're moving to Korea after Christmas some time for two years. We are trying to figure out what to do with our house. How long are you guys going to be in Houston? If you're going to be here for two or more years, we'd love for you guys to house sit for us. Let me know if you are interested. You should definitely call me. My # is 801.921.1903. I also have lots of tips on areas to live if you guys are wanting to buy.
You finally updated your blog! I just read your updates. Wow. You're a dedicated runner. How do you get up that early? That's the hardest part for me. I ran a couple marathons that went pretty well. It's my goal to qualify for boston but i haven't been running regularly since we got married almost 5 years ago. And with each kid, it gets harder.
But I do remember my worst run every. My 20 mile run and I didn't take any food or water. Not a good idea. I guess I should have researched things a bit more. I pratically crawled to an old boyfriends house (his was closer than mine) around mile 16and layed on his floor until my legs stopped cramping up. And then I still had to walk home. That can sure make you sore. I'm sure you figured that out.
But good job. Inspirational. And I'm glad you found such a great hubby. Makes things so much better, huh.
Post a Comment