Thursday, September 24, 2009

Getting sick of Imogene's Antlers?

First, I apologize to everyone who has come to my blog in hopes that I finally posted something...
I know I am way behind! It might take me awhile to catch up.

Some basic info is that we are still in Golden, we had a CRAZY summer, and we are enjoying our hectic and very full life! We are grateful for our family and friends, and are happy that Parker and I are in the same state most of the time now- like I said crazy summer!

Proof that we are alive:
Truly, I am not sure where to start with all our adventures this spring and summer, I feel like everyday has been full, days of learning and growing, challenging myself physically or metally/emotionally, days of gaining perspective, remembering gratitude, days of excitement and joy!

Also, thanks to many of you who inspired me through your blogs to give an update on our lives.

10 comments:

Katie The Lady said...

Well, it's about time!-hahaha!

Glad to have you back! Maybe things will slow down for you guys as winter approaches?

I am a mother! said...

Wow, sounds busy and great! Glad you guys are still alive and in the same state as each other. =-)

Briana Weir said...

YOU'RE ALIVE!!!! I missed you!

Nicholas said...

I thought maybe you lost the web address of this blog. :)

Charlotte and Matt said...

I'm glad that you and your hubby are alive and well! I miss you and hope that you do move to TX. I would LOVE that. Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it to the mission reunion. My little sis gets back from her mission at the end of October so I opted to go later rather than soon. I'm bummed. A big part of me still wishes we lived in UT so I could make it to events like that. Oh well. We'll have to rendezvous some other time.

Kimbo said...

Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. It made my day! I'm so glad to see a new post. You guys are such a cute couple. I look forward to hearing what you two have been up to this summer. p.s. Alaska would be fun. Maybe we'll end up there! I can't wait to find out :)

Cheryl said...

Whew! Glad to see that you are alive and kickin'!!

Ashley Halsey said...

I'm so excited for an update! Glad to hear all is well : )

Laura said...

Glad to hear you're doing well! I just met a girl in our new ward and found out that she was one of your roommates at college (Brooke). She was one of the first girls I met in our new ward.

4 Nuts In A Basket said...

Glad to hear you're still alive and have had a good summer. This is only my first year blogging but I've already deciede that most people go on a blogging hiadus during the summer...just too much going on!!